Gamalactican Search

Ryan Ali





"Greeting, Kasami. Do you miss me? I'm Commander Ryan.... Ryan "Min" Ali, the Lucas Alliance. I remember that you blast me in the face on the bridge of Great Mind Trick before."
- Ryan 'Min' Ali (Death of Lady Rema Yoshimizu)

Ryan 'Min' Ali

Characteristic information
Full name:
Ryan 'Min' Ali
Cause of Death:
Blast out of the bridge of Final Protocol by Kotori
Biographical information
Died:
G.C. 9717
Physical description
Species:
Race:
Humanoid
Gender:
Male
Chronological and political information
Rank:
Admiral
Occupation:
• Admiral
• Singer (formerly)
Affiliation:
• United Council of Man
Status:
K.I.A.
Admiral Ryan 'Min' Ali was Conflictan male commander from Star Conflict who serve on the Final Protocol as the admiral of the ship. Prior before he became a captain of the ship, he was a famous singer on Aixon until he was found to be fraud during UCM's music concert.

He was demise when Kotori drag a bomb to his bridge which result in he and several crew flown away from the bridge.